Thursday 23 July 2020

Could you answer a question regarding your website?

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself: Jessica , publisher at HomeoAnimal.

The purpose of this email is to inform you of the publication of an extremely comprehensive article on dogs, cats & weed.

While browsing on your site, I noticed that you had already posted a link on Dog Ate Weed from this page of your site.

The article that we just published aims to be the most comprehensive, accessible and current as possible ... in short, to be one of the best articles on dogs, cats & weed that is available on the web.

Check it out here: Can My Dog, Or My Cat, Get High?

You will appreciate it, that's for sure!

We look forward to hearing what you thought!


P.S. Do you think it would be possible to add a link to this article, I'm sure that it will be a rich addition to your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment